The North Face Size Chart
Achieving phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather, this jacket features PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ technology, TNF™'s new synthetic alternative to down.
Nylon ripstop shell:
• Lightweight, yet highly durable 15D ripstop shell.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• 33 g/m² fabric weight.
PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
• 9.5 g/m² fabric weight through body.
• 15 g/m² fabric weight through collar.
Highly compressible design is packable into the hand pocket.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inner elastic cuffs.
Zip hand pockets.
Curved hem with elastic drawstring.
Logo embroidery at the chest and back shoulder.
Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Length: 27 in
Chest Measurement: 42 in
Sleeve Length: 35 in
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face ThermoBall™ Full Zip Jacket fTkydmqB